What you will do:
- Maintain and improve a set of Spartez company website, products and campaigns pages.
- Collaborate closely with R&D, Talent and IT to ensure that the websites meet business goals and technical requirements we set.
- Integrate the website with the existing systems and plan for future integrations.
- Manage internal dashboards and their integration with various systems (like CRM, sales DB, etc.).
- Work with marketing team and SEO consultant to monitor and review website analytics and implement improvements (SEO, SEM).
- Troubleshoot the sites, suggest and implement various UI and usability improvements.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to write semantic HTML and handcrafted CSS which works correctly on various devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets) and browsers.
- Practical knowledge of CSS preprocessors (PostCSS, SASS, LESS).
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress, Expression Engine, Statamic.
- Basic knowledge of PHP, Node.js and Gulp is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to implement any UI in a cross-browser environment.
- Ability to work independently during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team.
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience with Cordova and lonic would be a plus.
What we can offer you:
- Work in a world that is based on values such as honesty, truth, openness, and respect for the customer.
- Education Bonus 5 000 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on).
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and Aeron chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, and sweets at your disposal).
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez).
3 000 - 4 500 PLN gross per month for Intern Position
4 500 - 7 000 PLN gross per month for Junior Position